Your privacy matters.
Let's talk about how Datashift handles your data.
At Datashift we collect two types of infromation: your personal information such as your name, organization, and contact details; and your data that you connect and upload to our platform.
- We collect personal information in order to set up your account and to communicate with you.
- We collect and store data that you connect to your Datashift account. By default that data is kept private unless it is shared to other people in your Datashift organization or it is made publicly available to the Datashift community.
- Your personal information will not be sold, disclosed, or shared with any third party unless you required to by law (example a court order).
Your data is your data. Whatever data you connect and upload to Datashift, you are always in your control.
- Datashift will never make any claims to the rights of your data. We will never contact your clients directly or use your data to our own business advantage or to compete with your clients or market.
- Datashift is not responsible or liable for the loss of data stored on our servers for any reason.