By signing up for Datashift Corporation ("Datashift") service ("Service") you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). You must read and accept all of the terms and conditions within the Terms of Service agreement before you may become a Datashift user.
- You must be 18 years of age or older in order to create a Datashift account.
- You must provide your full legal name and a valid email address to complete the sign up process.
- Datashift will use your email address as the primary method for communication with you.
- You are responsible for all data that you upload to your Datashift account. Transmition of any malicious content (visuses, worms, etc.) are not acceptable.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Datashift will not be responsible for any loss or damage from improper account security.
- Technical support will only be provided to paid account holders. Support is only available via email.
- You many not use Datashift for anything illigal.
- Datashift retains the right to modify, delete or terminate our Service for any reason at any time.
- Verbal or written abuse to any Datashift employee or member will result in immediate termination.