Terms of Service.
By signing up for Datashift Corporation ("Datashift") service ("Service") you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). By creating a Datashift account you accept all of the terms and conditions within the Terms of Service agreement.
Last updated on: July 2, 2021
- You must be 18 years of age or older in order to create a Datashift account.
- You must provide your full legal name and a valid email address to complete the sign up process.
- Datashift will use your email address as the primary method for communication with you.
- You are responsible for all data that you upload to your Datashift account. Transmition of any malicious content (visuses, worms, etc.) are not acceptable.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Datashift will not be responsible for any loss or damage from improper account security.
- Datashift gives priority support to paid account holders. Support is only available via email.
- You many not use Datashift for anything illegal.
- Datashift retains the right to modify, delete or terminate our Service for any reason at any time.
- Verbal or written abuse to any Datashift employee or member will result in immediate termination.