Connecting your data
- Uploading data to Datashift
- Proper data format for uploading
- Working with different file types
- Types of data Datashift can read
Working with projects
Working with data
- Datafile options
- Adding and deleting data
- Linking datafiles together
- Appending datafiles together
- Re-loading data
- Making data update in real-time
- Downloading individual datafiles
- Renaming datafiles
- Data headers
- Adding meta data
- Performing calculations on your data
- Working with alerts
Working with dashboards
Working with your team
Adding and deleting data
To add data to your project:
- On your project page, click the "Add data" button on the top right to bring up the add data dialogue.
- Select to upload data from your computer, a Solinst LevelSender or Dropbox.
To delete data from your project:
- Hover over the datafile you wish to delete and click on the datafile menu icon .
- Select "delete" from the datafile menu and click "Proceed".